Saturday, November 14, 2009

New York in French et La Tour Eiffel


 La Tour Eiffel November 2008

A few months back I joined a social networking site called New York in French.  I love it!  There are now over 3,000 members.  I belong to two groups, one for Provence lovers and another for French teachers.
The French Embassy in New York sponsored an Eiffel Tower Birthday Contest to celebrate her 120th anniversaire.  And it is my opinion that one can never get enough of the Eiffel Tower.   I certainly take more photos of it than of anything else every time I am in Paris.  The Grand Prize Winner of the contest was announced last night and an elementary school student, Jackson Gillies Cocciolone, won.  Here is a link to the video.  Check it out!  It is so cute.  He won two round-trip tickets to Paris on Air France.

http://www.newyorkinfrench.net/video/happy-birthday-eiffel-tower

Bon anniversaire, La Tour Eiffel!

No comments: