Monday, November 7, 2011

France 2012

Right now, I have two trips planned for 2012.  One in January for 3 days in Paris and 3 days in Villeneuve-lez-Avignon.  And the annual 8th grade trip in March for 6 days in Paris and 6 days in Villeneuve-lez-Avignon.   We have a homestay worked out with a collège there.  I am so excited about this.  So, I must save my pennies I mean euros.  I have a few left from last year...

Those 1€ and 2€ coins add up!
I also hope to put together a trip for girlfriends to Paris and Provence in July.  It is in the planning stages at this moment.  The BFF and I have a date planning session scheduled for this afternoon.  A glass of something French as an apéritif will certainly motivate inspire us.  Come on, ladies.  Girls only.  Start saving those pennies!
This bank was a gift from one of my girlies a few years ago.  Too cute, n'est-ce pas?

Bon appétit, jet-setters!

No comments: