Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A budding filmmaker




Did you watch it?  Did you like it?  The director is one of my former students.  Ted arrived at my school as a 6th grader, in my Phenomenon of Language class, and then was in my French classes for the next two years.  His incredible memory amazed me.  His knowledge of movies and his ability to quote lines from films he had seen left us all with our mouths hanging open.   He went on the annual trip to France with me in 2005.  After high school graduation, Ted enrolled at the North Carolina School of the Arts.

Here that year's group in front of the Château de Chantilly.  Most of this crew just graduated from college.  The BFF's Son #2 is in the center of the back row, with the curly blond hair.


I love to hear from my former students, but to be able to actually see what they are up to?  A huge thrill.   I hope he makes it to the big time.  Anyone out there want to hire him??

Here are a couple more of his short films.  Enjoy!



This one is a little scary...



Bon appétit and bring on the popcorn!  Merci mille fois to Gary for installing my new microwave with the help of Son #2 and his muscles!  Popcorn will be available once more at chez moi.

No comments: