Friday, October 7, 2011

Bon anniversaire, John!



It is John Mellencamp's 60th birthday today.  Malheureusement, I was not at his concert at the Olympia in Paris this past summer.  He was spotted around town with Meg Ryan, his main squeeze.

I sound like a gossip columnist, n'est-ce pas?  I don't follow celebrity gossip much, but I have been a Mellencamp fan for a long time.  Back when he was John Cougar.  I've seen him in concert a couple of times even.  But not in Paris.  Hélas...
You should know, John, that cupcakes were consumed in your honor today.  Not just any cupcakes, but Nutella cupcakes.  Did you eat any Nutella crêpes while in Paris?  I hope so!


Enjoy a vintage music video of one of my favorite songs.  Feel free to sing along and even get up and dance a bit yourself if the spirit moves you!
Does this bring back memories, Ex-Ex?





 Bon anniversaire, John!

1 comment:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Did you know he is coming to Greensboro in early November? I know! Greensboro! We almost never get anyone that I really want to see here ever!