Thursday, June 9, 2011

Midnight in Paris

Alrighty now.  I have seen the trailer.  I've looked it up on-line. I know the basic story. A Frenchie I know has been to see it already.  It opened in France for the Cannes film festival in May.  Of course, he wrote to tell me I should see it.  And I will as soon as it hits Durham.  Please, Woody, can't you make them hurry?  Durham is just as important as New York and L.A.  Maybe even more important.  I mean, look at that Van Gogh sky.  I am beyond ready.  I need my fix.  Popcorn and Paris...  Although the only popcorn I've found in French movie theaters is sweet, not salty and buttery.  Wonder what's up with that?

Bon appétit, Woody Allen and Paris!

1 comment:

Lisa@Pickles and Cheese said...

Someone who reads my blog tipped me off that it is opening at a small theater in Winston-Salem tomorrow. I am so excited! We are planning on seeing it. I think I saw that it is supposed to play somewhere in Raleigh soon and Chapel Hill later in the month. I hate having to wait!